Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The matching gloves

Do you remember when I posted about my favorite hat? Well these are the matching gloves. I am so happy with how they turned out. I got the buttons on clearance at wally world for 75 cents. I thought they looked a little like snowflakes (which I love) so I picked them up without any project in mind and they turned out absolutely perfect for these fingerless gloves. They are toasty and comfy. And the first pair I’ve made that I actually get to keep for me  :)
Note about the pattern:
When I was making these I really thought that they were going to end up way too small. But I stayed with the pattern anyways. The yarn I used had a great stretch to them so they fit perfectly now. If the yarn you're using doesn't stretch, I would suggest making them bigger for adult size gloves.
November 1, 2012 (11)November 1, 2012 (12)
November 1, 2012 (13)November 1, 2012 (16)November 1, 2012 (14)
This pattern is not mine. You can find it HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment